Facebook Instagram Youtube Youtube Twitter Official Website of the Cathedral of Seville Only Official Site

– Goya paints Santa Justa and Santa Rufina, painting placed in the chapel of the Chalices. (1817)
– The architectural part of the Assumption Gate is finished. (1833)
– The plaster model for the Portada de la Asunción is approved. (1884)
– The tomb of Cardinal Lluch is built in the Chapel of San Laureano. (1885)
– The left pillar of the choir collapses and is rebuilt. (1888)
– The San Cristóbal Gate is finished and the construction of the Concepción Gate as an exit to the Patio de los Naranjos begins. (1895)
– Columbus’ remains arrive in Seville. (1899)